Permanent full-time position
Like us, you are passionate about cars. You are meticulous and have a great eye for detail, and will be expected to take care of our mostprecious commodity: our vehicles for sale. As partof your duties, you will wash the bodywork and interiors of vehicles, apply wax and appropriate esthetic treatmentsand ensure that vehicles are in impeccable condition for delivery. You will also apply anti-rust treatments whencustomers purchase them.
As a key member of the SPINELLI customer service team, you will participate in the quality control process,inspecting vehicles to detect any imperfections in the bodywork and ensure that each SPINELLI vehicle is impeccable before delivery. You also will remove snow from vehicles parked outside during the winter season.
- Remuneration commensurate with your skills.
- Among the most generous bonuses in the industry.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- The SPINELLI uniform, which must be worn at all times in the workplace.
- A valid driving license and a clean driving record.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Spoken French or English.
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your resumé without delay tothe HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spinelli Group adheres to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunityemployment. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.