Permanent full-time position
Like us, you are passionate about cars. You are meticulous and have a great eye for detail, and will be expected to perform current maintenance and minors repairs on our client’s vehicles.
As a key member of the SPINELLI after sales department, under the supervision of a companion, you will participate in the quality control process,inspecting vehicles to detect any necessary repairs on our client’s vehicles.
- Remuneration commensurate with your skills.
- Among the most generous bonuses in the industry.
- A benefits package with a pension plan.
- The SPINELLI uniform, which must be worn at all times in the workplace.
- An apprentice Party committee of the automobile service industry card.
- A valid driving license.
- Standard driving experience (mandatory)
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Spoken French or English.
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your resumé without delay tothe Human Resources service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spinelli Group adheres to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunityemployment. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.